|30/09/2012 - Activities Update
|At present, the Association and Network are reviewing the model of the Master Programme with the objective to organise a second session in the near future.
In the framework of the EU funded "Medgovernance" Project, MAEM/MEMA has organized three Master Classes:
- Florence, 26-28 January 2011 (with the Regione Toscana): “Mediterranean Multi-Level Governance for 2014-2020: Eco-Sustainable Housing";
- Florence, 26-28 January 2011 (with the Regione Toscana): “Mediterranean Multi-Level Governance for 2014-2020: Cultural Heritage Clusters ";
- Seville, 14-15 June 2010 (with the Junta de Andalucia): “The Europe 2020 Strategy and the Mediterranean: Challenges & Prospects for Territorial Cooperation”.
The MedGovernance Project aimed at improving the governance in five domains (competition & innovation; culture; environment; migration; transportation), focusing in particular (but not exclusively) on the role of EU regional governments in the Western Mediterranean. The project started on 1 March 2009 and ended on 31 August 2011.
- Six regional governments (Andalucia, Catalunya, Lazio, Provence-Alpes Côte d’Azur - PACA, Piemonte, Toscana);
- The Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions (CPMR/CRPM);
- Six research and training institutions (Association MAEM/MEMA, Florence; Centro Studi Politiche Internazionali, CeSPI, Rome; Fundación Tres Culturas, FTS, Seville; Institut de la Méditerranée, IMED, Marseille; Institut Europeu de la Mediterrània, IEMed, Barcelona; Paralleli - Istituto Euromediterraneo del Nord Ovest, Turin);
- A technical partner (Centro Studi Europeo Plural, Florence).
The Project was co-financed by the European Commission - European Regional Development Fund.
For more information: http://www.medgov.net.